The EVE Program is a women leadership program that aims to shape strong and inspiring individuals in order to bring change in the organization. This initiative concerns women and enlighted men. We have chosen to favour the rising of women in their organization by adopting best practices. And because together we go further, we decided to involve as many people as possible.
Today we had our second Twitter Chat* on Mentoring for Women’s Leadership in order to debate with experts on this key topic around 4 questions:
- How can a culture of mentorship support women to take the lead?
- Do you see a role for men in mentoring initiatives targeted at women?
- What is the value of reverse mentorship for women (younger women mentoring more experienced women)?
- Do you know of any innovative mentoring programs that you would describe as a best practice?
In order to boost the discussion we invited five specilists in mentoring to lead the debate:
- Shaili Chopra (@shailichopra), Journalist and Founder, She The People, India
- Catherine Thibaux (@cathalapointe), Founder, Inter-Venir Consulting, France
- Rania Anderson (@TheWayWomenWork) Founder, The Way Women Work, USA
- Hannah Wilson, (@Miss_Wilsey) Associate, Leadership Matters and Founding Member, Women Ed, UK
- Jill Earthy (@jearthy), Chief Growth Office, FrontFundr, Canada
A lot of key informations, tips and opinions have been shared on this issue. We made a Storify** to summing up all the tweets so you can capitalise on the inputs of this Twitter Chat.
We have the ambition to have regular Twitter Chat on women leadership key topics and we would be delighted to have you join us.
*A Twitter Chat is a scheduled event that allows participants to engage on a topic using a designated hashtag on Twitter. A host/moderator guides the conversation (EVE Programme) and featured guests answer the questions (you!). Followers can participate by submitting questions or responding to our guests.
**A Storify is a social digital tool that allows you to look back on an event, blending together story-telling (as you would on a regular blog), curation (pulling product content from other sources: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and interaction (you are notified for example when your tweet is used on Storify).
The EVE Program