We are really glad to organize our Twitter Chat on “Women, Skills and the Future of Work”. All six lead participants took part and it generated a lively and stimulating discussion. Relive the debate here!
We had the privilege to collect opinions of:
- Roopa Unnikrishnan, Author, The Career Catapult (http://thecareercatapult.com ) • Board member, @TiENewYork
- Lisen Stromberg, Partner+COO of @3percentconf Speaker/Author: Work Pause Thrive: How to Pause for Parenthood without Killing Your Career. Passion: Work/Life success for all.
- Zuzanna Ziomecka, Editor of http://NewsMavens.com and at Wysokie Obcasy and Gazeta Wyborcza. Mindfulness teacher. Mom of two.
- Kelly Hoey, Author, BUILD YOUR DREAM NETWORK @TarcherPerigee @prhspeakers @a_speakers #BYDN Change + Network Specialist @HATCHanalytics #futureofwork
- Avery Blank, Speaker | Strategist | Women’s Leadership Expert | Lawyer – bulldog ballerina. @Forbes @wef Contributor @WPSProject Advisor @ABAlcc Board @TFFDisruptive Fellow
- Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen Foundation, http://LAAF.org is a Silicon Valley nonprofit that uses tech-driven education & resources to amplify philanthropy, social impact and women’s leadership
- Kate Brodock, CEO @women2, Mentor @techstars, @FletcherSchool @EmoryGoizueta @UofR grad, startups, women in tech, D&I, tech, VC, hilariousness, @TheBineyard, craft brew, life