On the occasion of the next edition of EVE Asia-Pacific which will take place in Shanghai from July 18th to 20th we organized a Twitter Chat on thursday, May 18th at 11am (Paris time) on: “Wining the Talent War in Asia: Why Women Are the Solution” a real issue faced by women in Asia.
What were the objectives of this Twitter Chat?
– To engage in a meaningful discussion about winning the talent war in Asia, with an emphasis on fostering women’s leadership.
– To advance the cause, reach a broader audience and grow public interest in existing efforts.
Who were the experts leading the debate?
• Audrey Tan, @audreytan, Co-founder of Angels of Impact and Playmoolah (Singapore)
• Aadil Bandukwala, @aadil Outbound Hiring Maven, Belong.co Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India. (India)
• Gyan Nagpal, @gyannagpal Founder of the Talent Economics Movement, Bestselling Author, Talent Strategist, CEO of PLGA Consulting (Singapore)
• Mario Ferro, @Mario4change Co-founder & CEO of Wedu Global (Thailand)
• Melissa Lim, @melzaza1 Founder of LadyBoss (Singapore)
• Sarah Chen, @scsarahchen Corporate Ventures & Innovation. Co-Founder of Asia Women Circle (Malaysia)
• Cassandra Riene, @CassandraRiene, Founder and CEO of BITSY, Chapter Host at SheWorx Singapore (Singapore)
• Miwa Kato, @miwaunwomen , UN Women Asia Pacific Regional Director, Thailand
So what exactly is Twitter Chat?
To refresh your memories, it’s a debate organized on a specific theme, during which participants answer questions from a moderator (EVE Program) using a predefined hashtag (#EVE2017). EVE Program followers (that’s you), can join in with the conversation by asking questions or answering the guests. To take a look at the latest Twitter Chats on the themes of the glass ceiling and mentoring, see the Storify feeds by clicking here.
You’ve missed it? Relive the debate!
To discover all the tweets shared by the experts during this Twitter Chat click below:
Valérie Amalou Hernandez and Mathilde Ernault on the behalf of the EVE Team