We are really glad to organize our Twitter Chat on « Women’s leadership: what role do education and training play?”
For over an hour, our experts exchanged on the role of education as an enabler of leadership opportunities for women.
Below, you will find the five questions that has been raised during our exchange with the hashtag#EVELeadershipChat:
Q1. Please introduce yourself (Name, Position, Organization, Country)
Q2. How is education important to empower women to rise to leadership positions?
Q3. What are the core skills that women need to take on leadership roles?
Q4. What defines good corporate training for women leaders?
Q5. How does corporate culture need to evolve to make training for women more effective?
We had the privilege to collect opinions of:
- Beatriz Recio Salcines, @beatriz_recio, CEO at Womant Talent & Key note speaker
- Dolores Dickson, @DicksonDolores, Championing girls education, women’s empowerment and leadership
- Greg Jenkins, @GregBJenki, Diversity-Inclusion-Evolution, Veterans, Prosocial Behavioral Research, Mentoring, Team Building, Leadership, SDVOSB
- Kathy Korman Frey, @ChiefHotMomma, Founder @HotMommasProj wrld’s largest women’s case lib
- Maura O’Neill, @MauraLONeill, Former Chief Innovation Officer @USAID | Serial Entrepreneur | Teacher @UCBerkeley@Stanford@Columbia
You’ve missed it? Relive the debate!
To discover all the tweets shared by the experts during this Twitter Chat click below: Twitter moment